PSA, Check your vents! Business and homeowners, take a minute and give your heating equipment a visual. Corroded venting can leak deadly CO ( Carbon Monoxide ) into your home or business which can be fatal as we’ve seen in the past and tragically close to home last week in Barrie with a 10 month old child. This is not “ an old wives tale “ acute short term levels can cause serious damage to the body and rapid high level exposure can be fatal.
Our Friday features are the perfect way to start this beautiful weekend. Applewood-Smoked Bacon Wrapped Birkshire Pork Tenderloin finished with Blueberry Gastrique & Bacon Balsamic Reduction And swipe left to see our Blackened Ahi Tuna finished with Watermelon, Cucumber & Mint Salsa
Thanks @grimsbylibrary for a great author visit. Had fun reading from #quarrytwowolvespress at the library where I signed out my first book as a little girl. Thanks also to the warm and welcoming audience! @twowolvespress #firstnovel#grimsby